Teams Business Voice
- Microsoft 365 Teams Business Voice is a cloud-based telecommunications solution in Microsoft Teams. The product offers all the major phone system features such as auto attendants, call queues, audio conferencing, call park, calling plans and much more.
- Business Voice is fully integrated into the Microsoft platform and can be added to Office 365 and Microsoft 365 subscriptions that include Microsoft Teams (up to 300 licenses).
- Just think, your business voice system in the cloud and fully integrted with your teams account. You can now make and receive calls to anywhere from anywhere.
- These are the available Microsoft 365 and Office 365 subscriptions that support Business Voice:
- To add Business Voice to one of the above subscriptions you need to purchase a Microsoft 365 Business Voice license for each user in your organization that needs to have a phone.
- In addition, the user must have the "Teams" application installed on their computer, and must have a headset with a microphone for them to be able to listen and talk on the phone.
- If the user does not have one of the required subscriptions above they can still get Business Voice but they will have to purchase a dial plan separately (the dial plan is included in the above licenses).
- Here are the features available with your Microsoft 365 Teams Business Voice phone system: